[Sca-librarians] not getting to Pennsic

grasse at mscd.edu grasse at mscd.edu
Wed Jul 23 13:14:25 CDT 2008

While I only lurk here, and am not actually a librarian (just someone
who really REALLY appreciates the power of a good librarian) I will be
at the DENVENTION! (since it is finally in my home city!)  Do remember
we are at a rather significant elevation, and plan accordingly.

In Service and EXCITEMENT!

Gwen Cat, aka Catrin von Berlin, also Cat Grasse (and probably any
number of other monikers at the event!