[Sca-librarians] Need Help at UC Berkeley

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Mar 12 06:33:25 CDT 2008

In cases like this contact the holding library directly and offer
to pay them for the copying or scanning. Most have this service available.
It's not inexpensive as most will charge per hour for their staff to do
the copying and also charge per copy, but it will provide you with the
information.

Johnna