[Sca-librarians] Help....In Search Of....

Carowyn Silveroak silveroak at juno.com
Fri Oct 3 23:30:45 CDT 2008

Greetings,

I need a bit of help, and I'm not sure where to start....

Over a dozen years ago, there was a one-page article in the back of a
National Geographic about one of the monasteries in England that was shut
down by Henry VIII.  They'd just opened it up again, and when the
restorers turned over the soil in the garden, plants that the monks had
planted started to sprout!  I kept the article, but it's hidden somewhere
in the files, and I'd like the full reference anyway.

Can anyone help me track it down, or even just the citation?  (And if
there have been any articles since that time of that garden, I'll glady
take those too!!

-Carowyn