[Sca-librarians] Help....In Search Of....

Loren D Mendelsohn lmend at sci.ccny.cuny.edu
Fri Oct 3 23:23:10 CDT 2008

A quick search in EBSCOhost yielded the following article
citation, which looks like it's what you're seeking:

Source:  National Geographic; Mar97, Vol. 191 Issue 3,
p144, 1/4p, 1 color
Document Type:  Article
Subject Terms:
     HERBS
     MONASTERIES
Geographic Terms:
     ENGLAND
Abstract:
     Looks at how herbs that were grown by monks in
England's Mount Grace Priory prior to 1539 have reappeared
on the monastery's grounds in the 1990s. The reappearance
of mullein and weld following archaeological excavation in
1992.

Full text is not available because the holder of the
rights to this article has restricted access.

-- Galefridus Peregrinus
Prof. Loren D. Mendelsohn
Chief, Science/Engineering Library
City College of New York
New York, New York 10031
Voice:    (212) 650-8244         FAX:      (212) 650-7626
E-mail: LMEND at SCI.CCNY.CUNY.EDU