[Sca-librarians] New around these parts

Nancy Shapiro tiggyn at alum.wellesley.edu
Sun Sep 21 22:24:54 CDT 2008

Hi Siobhan,

Welcome to medieval bookies anonymous!  :-)

i highly recommend a meet-up.  Our annual gabfests at Pennsic are always a
major treat.  (Yes, I know, i missed this year's.  Sorry, i got delayed and
then checked the wrong tent, which was of course, empty.  Pout.)  I won't be
at Kalamazoo, but it sounds like other folks will.

Have fun, ask questions, shed light, and remember everybody drops their
dignity occasionally.

Ki-lin
Currently librarian at Saint-Gobain Corporation, Northborough, MA
(Which started in Paris in 1665, making glass & mirrors for Versaille.
Cool, huh.  But I don't get to play in those archives. :-( )