[Sca-librarians] "The Diary of an Idle Woman in Sicily"

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 14:01:09 CDT 2008

I have a reprint of this 1882 book, written by Frances  Elliot, which was
done by a company called Kessinger Publishing in  Whitefish, Montana.

Here are my problems.
1.  Five pages are missing: 26, 27, 56, 76, and 126
2.  There is no way to contact Kessinger.  There is no phone  number or email
address on their web page for contact.  All orders go  through Amazon.  There
is no phone number for them in any on-line yellow or  white pages.

So I am wondering, hoping, that one of you out there might either have a
copy of this book WITH those missing pages or can find some way of contacting
this publishing company to see if they have the missing pages somewhere.

As always, my very great thanks to you all.

Nancy

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)

"If by a 'Liberal' they mean someone who  looks ahead and not behind, someone
who welcomes new ideas without rigid  reactions, someone who cares about the
welfare of the people -- their health,  their housing, their schools, their
jobs, their civil rights, and their civil  liberties -- someone who believes we
can break through the stalemate and  suspicions that grip us in our policies
abroad, if that is what they mean by a  'Liberal', then I'm proud to say I'm a
'Liberal'." John F. Kennedy, 14  September 1960