[Sca-librarians] Fwd: reference help

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 12:49:29 CDT 2009

Well, I'll be darned.  I just went back and looked at this wee  article,
and Crowfoot's bit IS within Musson's!  Musson says, "The object  was sent to
the Institute of Archaeology, to whose staff I am indebted for the
photograph and who sent the object [buckle] to Mrs. G.M. Crowfoot, who kindly  made
the following report:
     'Tablet-woven braid ..." etc.

Well.  Talk about finessing a reference!
Nancy