[Sca-librarians] OT - Trying to track down a book

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Dec 1 05:01:40 CST 2009

Wikipedia lists an Arch Oboler.

The Library of Congress lists:

Under Arch Oboler, Free world theatre; nineteen new radio plays, with
an introduction by Thomas Mann and a preface by Arch Oboler, edited by
Arch Oboler and Stephen Longstreet.

Plays for Americans; thirteen new non-royalty radio plays, by Arch
Oboler, with a foreword by Major Harold W. Kent ... And a preface by
C. L. Menser ... 1942

Fourteen radio plays, by Arch Oboler, with a foreword by Lewis H.
Titterton, an introduction, On reading a radio play, by Irving Stone;
and an essay, The art of radio writing, by Arch Oboler. 1940

Johnnae