[Sca-librarians] ALA Annual Conference 2009?

galefridus at optimum.net galefridus at optimum.net
Sat Feb 7 15:16:15 CST 2009

Being a science librarian, I've always been more of an SLA kind of guy.  Smaller organization, and generally has better parties than ALA 8-)  We're meeting in Washington DC this year.-- Galefridus>For what its worth, I know a few school librarians from >Drachenwald and
the Barony of the western Isles (??? >Japan & Korea) who attend the
annual ALA, although most >are not members of SCA, they go because the
timing >allows them to attend.