[Sca-librarians] Contract cataloging from home opportunity

Judith Kirk judith.a.kirk at wmich.edu
Fri Mar 20 14:02:47 CDT 2009

Scammed from Autocat today--Siobhan

*******************************

At Backstage Library Works in Provo, Utah we're expanding our
extensive
non-roman cataloging capabilities. We have openings for part-time,
temporary catalogers for the following languages: Faroese,
Swedish,
Norwegian, Danish, Niger-Kordofanian French, German, Dutch,
Italian,
Portuguese, Bantu and Amharic. Completing this work from home is
an
option. Please contact us immediately.

Patricia Stelter
Vice President, Bibliographic Services
533 East 1860 South . Provo, Utah 84606
Phone: (801) 356-1852 x.225 . Fax: (801) 356-8220 . Toll-Free:
1-800-288-1265 x.225
pstelter at bslw.com
www.bslw.com