[Sca-librarians] Totally OT: Very Odd Question.....

Carowyn Silveroak silveroak at juno.com
Tue Apr 13 17:43:29 CDT 2010

Greetings,

Even for me, this is an odd duck.  And totally off Scadian topics, but
I'm getting a bit desperate......

Do you know anyone out there who is a comic book uber-fan?  I'm looking
for experts in Superman, Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four, and / or Daredevil
comics.

I have an amnesiac friend who remembers tiny bits of four comics, and is
trying to get their memory back.  If we can track down what years the
comic books are from, we can put another puzzle piece back.

You can email me privately, to keep from cluttering up the list.  I've
been trying unsuccessfully for about 7 total hours on the internet to
narrow it down, and getting a wee bit obsessive.

Thanks in advance,

-Carowyn the insomniac