[Sca-librarians] Book Locator Assistance?

barbara at bmlgordon.com barbara at bmlgordon.com
Tue Jan 5 23:58:45 CST 2010

I'm on the ABE booksleuth forum, and this is one of the most-requested books we get. The little flying dog, the sinister white cat, kissing your elbow, oh yeah.
Another is The Wicked Wicked Pigeon Ladies in the Haunted House, by Mary Chase, with the row of portraits in the gallery of the deserted house and the gnome in the garden.
-Linnet