[Sca-librarians] Subscription to Current Archeology?

Carowyn Silveroak silveroak at juno.com
Tue Jun 29 16:03:39 CDT 2010

Lemme try this again......grumble......

this article:

Issue #241 of Current Archeology has a feature article called "The Glass
Makers of Roman London" and an interview with what looks like an
experimental archeology group on their re-creation techniques.

Thanks in advance (and thanks for all the help in the past, if I haven't
said it already!),

-Carowyn, going through email backlog
Penny Stock Soaring 3000%
Sign up for Free to find out what the next 3000% Stock Winner Is!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c2a519d158fd15c0bm04duc