[Sca-librarians] Fwd: Librarians do Gaga Based on Pokerface

Nancy Shapiro tiggyn at alum.wellesley.edu
Mon May 31 23:16:45 CDT 2010

OK - It is so far from period it's practically unspeakable.  But you folks
are the only librarian listserv that I get together with in person
regularly.  All right, it's only once a year, at a campground and we're all
dressed funny, but you know what i mean.

Look at the original first, then the Librarian version.

Ki-lin

mka Nancy Shapiro - Records Manager & Librarian-at-Large