[Sca-librarians] Compleat Anachronist looking for Help

Jennifer Heise jenne.heise at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 07:52:07 CDT 2011

Dear all,
I'm writing to you on Compleat Anachronist business.
I have a manuscript written by someone whose grasp of citation formats is
shaky. The author started out using Word's citation feature for the endnotes
(which actually doesn't work properly), but has gone through and fixed most
of the citations as much as he/she can. However, for scholarly purposes I
think we're going to have to improve the format of the citations. Is there
anyone out there who has some time to help reformatting and sorting out
these citations in the next couple of weeks? It's not hard, just tedious. We
use Chicago manual of style, and it would be helpful to if you have access
to EEBO, which I don't. The document is in Microsoft Word. I can give you
(mundane name!) credit in the issue and send you a free copy when it's
published.
-- Jadwiga/Jenne
--
Jennifer Heise