[Sca-librarians] When shall we three meet... Well, how many Are there of us?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 29 02:27:20 CDT 2011

Best of adventures at Pennsic!

I really wish I was going this year. :-(

Not the least to meet all the new folks I haven't met before.

I just got and accepted a job offer this week, after seven months of
unemployment, but no time left to arrange a trip and get to Pennsic.

Hopefully I can see you all next Pennsic.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris