[Sca-librarians] best libraries for integrating digital and physical?

Apollonia Voss apolloniavoss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:26:52 CDT 2011

Hello everyone:

As part of our system-level strategic planning, I've been asked to write a
"white paper" aka a report articulating my vision for the library of the
future focused on digital resources and services.  Can you identify any
library, library system, campus library, corporate library etc. that you
believe does an outstanding job at providing digital services and materials?

Who is already doing what we are thinking about doing?  Who is doing it
well?

Who would you recommend I look at or talk to?

Thanks!

--
~A
Apollonia Voss