[Sca-librarians] Omeka

Judith A Kirk judith.a.kirk at wmich.edu
Thu Mar 17 08:15:38 CDT 2011

I'm looking for a site that will allow us to host images and also to be searchable by tags. I want to be able for folks to search on names, special features, events, etc. and retrieve appropriately.

Cannot afford Content DM or Luna....needs to be free or minimal annual cost. Might look more into Flickr... I can probably justify a small fee, since our associated costs with production of newsletters is going to decline with the SCA moving to electronic kingdom newsletters...so I may have some spongellex to handle some other cool projects that can serve the populace in a different way.

Siobhan