[Sca-librarians] Omeka

Lynne Puckett puckett.l.e at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:03:27 CDT 2011

Hi,
If you update/annotate your image metadata before you upload it anywhere,
you could probably use flickr without problems. There is a free and easy to
use program to do the metadata called Pixvue, available for free, from
http://www.photo-freeware.net/pixvue.php that I have used on an XP machine
with no problems.

My biggest problem is that I am lazy and have a lot of pictures to annotate,
which is not something the program will fix!

Hope that helps,
Aletheia Isidora of Philae
Shire of Bronzehelm
Kingdom of Artemisia