[Sca-librarians] Article from JSOR please? The Medieval Merchant's Mark and Its Survival in Galway

Apollonia Voss apolloniavoss at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 10:14:11 CST 2012

Good Morning Everyone and Happy February:

There is a citation in this article that would REALLY help me with research
on a project I'm doing

The Medieval Merchant's Mark and Its Survival in Galway
Paul Walsh
Journal of the Galway Archaeological and Historical Society
Vol. 45, (1993), pp. 1-28
(article consists of 28 pages)
Published by: Galway Archaeological & Historical
Society<http://www.jstor.org/action/showPublisher?publisherCode=gahs>
Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/25535611

In the introduction Walsh refers the reader to W.B. Stevenson's (1954) on
Scottish marks.  I cannot seem to find ANY info on Scottish marks, the
subject my project.  If you have access to JSTOR would you PLEASE, PLEASE
send me this article?  And if you are feeling really generous and have
access to fab-o resources that I do not in my library, I would be ever so
grateful for Stevenson's article.  I am trusting that Walsh provides a full
citation for Stevenson in his bibl.  :-)

I have Girling's book requested through ILL but it is all on English marks.

Thanks for thinking about it,

--
~A
Apollonia Voss