[Sca-librarians] Access to ACM Digital Library

Apollonia Voss apolloniavoss at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 18:58:15 CDT 2013

Does anyone have access to the ACM Digital Library?

OR this article presented in a recent conference proceedings?

*Global web archive integration with memento*
 Author:Robert Sanderson<http://dl.acm.org/author_page.cfm?id=81100454587&coll=DL&dl=ACM&trk=0&cfid=221509218&cftoken=25115185>
Los
Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM,
USA<http://dl.acm.org/inst_page.cfm?id=60006164&CFID=221509218&CFTOKEN=25115185>
Published in:
 · Proceeding JCDL '12 <http://www.jcdl2012.info/> Proceedings of the 12th
ACM/IEEE-CS joint conference on Digital Libraries Pages 379-380
ACM <http://www.acm.org/publications> New York, NY, USA ©2012
table of contents<http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2232817&picked=prox&cfid=221509218&cftoken=25115185>
ISBN:
978-1-4503-1154-0
doi>10.1145/2232817.2232900<http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2232817.2232900>
I was hoping to take this along to read on my vacation. We leave on Friday.
 I know it is last minute and strange reading, but I still want it.  :-)

Thanks guys!
--
~A
Apollonia Voss