[Sca-librarians] "diaper"

snspies at aol.com snspies at aol.com
Thu Nov 23 16:20:29 CST 2017

Oh, ye lucky few who have access to the full OED, may I please ask a grand favor?  I am in great need of the entire entry on DIAPER.  It is in way of trying to establish why a kind of 12th-century Spanish silk fabric looked like.  I need to document every bit of etymology, history, clues, hints, and actual evidence about 'diaper' because I am convinced that the fabric was diapered.  Need this for a serious paper footnote.

Many, many thanks.

Nancy / Ingvild
+ + + + +

Arelate Studio
www.arelatestudio.com

arelatestudio on Etsy

A prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.
Declaration of Independence,1776

Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
John Stuart Mill,1867