[Sca-librarians] request for help with a book

snspies at aol.com snspies at aol.com
Tue Oct 17 13:58:08 CDT 2017

Hello!  Is anyone still out there?

If yes, then may I please throw myself on your mercy (yet again)?  I desperately need one article from a book which is part of a series which my local librarians have despaired of every locating.  Here is the information.

Medieval Clothing and Textiles Volume 10. Eds. Robin Netherton and Gale Owen-Crocker
"Wefts and Worms: The Spread of Sericulture and Silk Weaving in the West Before 1300" by Rebecca Woodward Wendelken, pp. 59-78.

If anyone can help, I will send you my great thanks and one of my cats.

Nancy
+ + + + +

Arelate Studio
www.arelatestudio.com

arelatestudio on Etsy

A prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.
Declaration of Independence,1776

Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
John Stuart Mill,1867