[Artemisia] Beware of Assassin at Raptor War!!

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Sun Jul 7 12:56:43 CDT 2013

A warning to all good gentles of this faire Kingdom - there are rumors of
assassins coming to Raptor War (again!!)

If you would like to join in the carnage, please congregate after morning
Court on Saturday for weapon and target  distribution.  The *lone *survivor
will receive a prize, as well as bragging rights for the coming year.  ;)

*Rules:*

Each assassin will receive a weapon and the name of a target at the start
of the 'tournament'.  Last person 'alive' on Sunday morning wins.

Your mission is to take out your target by touching her/him with your
weapon in front of at least 1 but *NO MORE* than 2 witnesses. Once your
target is dead, you take *their* target name and continue the hunt.

If you receive your own name, you must come see me right away!    In
addition, any disputes will be arbitrated by me (Viscountess Morgan),

The target's personal sleeping area as well as the inside of the privies
are off limits.

*Take care to have the correct number of witnesses when attacking your
target -  otherwise, the attack will have missed (can't be counted) and you
will have given yourself away!*

Hiring body guards is an acceptable defense, however, they are not allowed
to initiate *any *contact.

To arms and have fun!!

Morgan du Marc
 Assassin Guild Mistress