[Artemisia] Dragon's Tear!

April Douglas singeraprildawn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 00:47:18 CDT 2013

Dragon's Tear is just around the corner!

We still have limited space available for the feast for this event--if you
are interested, please RSVP to m'Lady Marcella either here or at
singeraprildawn at gmail.com.

*Site fee: $15.00 for adults for the weekend. Children, ages 12 and under
$10.00, Children under 5 years will be guests of the shire.
**Day trip fee: $7.00 Non Member Surcharge applicable on all site fees.
**Family cap: Family of 4 or more family cap on site fee will be $45.00.
**Feast Fee: $15.00 for adults, for 3days of meals, Sunday breakfast will
be leftovers.
**Children 12 to 5 years $10.00 under 5 years will be guests of the shire
at feast.
**Feast is capped at 75 so reserve with the feast steward in advance
**Cabin reservations: $5.00 reserves a cabin that sleeps 8 to 11 people!
**On site bed space will be available according to bed space available on a
first come first serve basis at a fee off $1.00 per bed. Bring your own
bedding.

Full information for the event including feast menu, schedule, and
directions can be found at
https://www.facebook.com/events/159916480799106/?ref=2 or in The Sage!

We look forward to seeing many of you for our premiere event!