[Artemisia] Dragon's Tear Information

April Douglas singeraprildawn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 21:18:43 CDT 2013

There is NO cell phone service at the site for this weekends event.  If you
need to get a hold of someone, or you are having difficulties finding the
location, the phone number for the lodge is: (406) 236-5304.

We currently have NO fire restrictions.  However, the camp ground has
several rules regarding flames:
     *No Ground Fires.  Only above ground flames.
     * Tiki torches and other above ground fires are acceptable.  A 5
gallon bucket of water must be kept on hand at all times.
     * Absolutely no cooking or open flames in any of the buildings.

The weather this weekend will be beautiful!  Friday is a high of 80 with a
low of 51 and 0% chance of precipitation.  Saturday's high is 78 and low is
50 with a 0% chance of precipitation.  It may get chilly in the evenings,
so please plan accordingly as the cabins are not heated.

Bugs have been quite bad this year, please don't forget bug spray and sun
screen!

We are still accepting feast reservations, however spots are very limited.
 Please reserve yours asap as we may not have any spots left!

If you are interested in teaching a class at Dragon's Tear, please let Ian
MacCoilin know!

Marcella