[Artemisia] Second Annual Exchequer Workshop - **YEA!!**

cat tales an_exchequer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 18:16:20 CDT 2013

Thanks right! Back by popular (in certain circles anyway) demand!

When:  We are looking at mid August probably the 17th
Where:  Probably in One Thousand Eyes (same local as last year for those lucky enough to have made it)
What: Things Exchequers need to know AND what's better YET! things they **WANT** to know!
Who: The KCoE and her groupies will be teaching with loads of hands-on help.
Extra Bonus: How to balance the Quarterly Reports without going bald!! -  AND! -  There are rumors of Book Reviews to be done on site!!

Excitement abounds!

So! Anyone who was, is or wants to learn about Exchequerey - Respond off list and I'll give you the skinny.

an_exchequer at yahoo.com

Ailesh
Kingdom Deputy Exchequer