[EKStationers] Re: another warden

Dawn Malmstrom dawn at whirlwind-design.com
Thu Mar 9 09:42:33 CST 2006

> From: Raffaella <raffaella_dvpn at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [EKStationers] another warden, Coronation, charter

> I'd be willing to be a warden. I'm interested in learning
> more about papermaking anyway, maybe this will give me the
> motivation to get out and do more with it  ;)  And I'm
> located in the south of our kingdom. (hartshorndale)  If
> someone with more experience in the book arts is interested
> tho, I won't be hurt if you chose them instead!

> And I would love to be listed on the charter, as Raffaella
> di Napoli

> YIS
> -Raffaella

Raffaella,

I'd love to help you with the wardenship. If there is anything I can do to help, please contact me. Mundanely I have a BFA in printing and bookbinding, woodblock printing being my main emphasis. In the course of getting the degree I have taken two classes on papermaking.

In the society, I have been laureled for bookbinding. I'd offer to take on the Wardenship myself, but am a little to far afield to be of much use, as I will probably not be attending any Eastern events anytime in the forseable future. (not to mention being in fealty to a different Crown)

Donata Bonacorsi
West