[EKStationers] RE: Ekstationers Digest, Vol 14, Issue 4

Heather Gray March.Hare at Verizon.net
Thu Mar 9 12:44:33 CST 2006

Hi Li,

I'm sure someone will take you up on that offer too (maybe me ;)   Shall I add your name to the charter too? If you don't make it to Coronation, we'll catch up with you for your signature later.

Elwynne

Perhaps taking on the role of a Warden would be too much at this point, but I could certainly be available to:
-type up things
-I take excellent notes
-I am organized
-and I generally like to help anyone that I can

If you think there is something that I can do, please let me know...otherwise I will be an observer that will jump in when needed.

Yours in Service,
Li