[EKStationers] Coronation Presentation

Heather Gray March.Hare at Verizon.net
Mon Mar 13 10:39:48 CST 2006

And the gifts don't have to be books -- nice paper/parchment/pergamenta,
quills, ink?  A woodcut print (I have some frames that might be handy for
that)? Or maybe a calligraphed poem with a nice little capital, perhaps done
as a bi-fold with a cover, as a very simple book?  Chemise/overcovers to fit
a paperback or some other standardish sizes of books?

Elwynne