[Artemisia] Cote du Ciel's Birthday Celebration

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Thu Dec 4 23:33:50 CST 2003

Greetings,
As Guillaume and I make preparations to attend your Celebration, If find
I am out a hound sitter for the weekend. Since the weather is good and
you have outdoor activities this should not be a problem for me to attend
him as his companion. The idea came to me that if the ground wasn't
frozen and there was amble space to set up my lure coursing equipment, I
could slip him to the lure... better yet, I could teach others how to do
so too. Would you be willing to allow me this opportunity and if so,
shall it be posted to the Aerie and other groups you regularly post to?

Yasmeena

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:25:36 -0700 "raedwulf" <raedwulf at favorites.com>
writes:
> Just a reminder that this Saturday is Cote du Ciel's Birthday
> Celebration.  Site opens at 10am and there are still spots available
> for feast.  There is scheduled a heavy, rapier, and boffer tourney
> which anyone can enter but only a member of the Shire can be
> champion.  There will also be a Shire A&S competition and a bardic
> competition.  A display table will be set up for those not wishing
> to enter the actual A&S competition but would like feed-back on
> their stuff.
>

> If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact
> myself or the Event Steward, Lady Gwenllian verch Ffrancis at
> gwenllian182 at hotmail.com
>

> Always for Artemisia,
> HL Megen de la Beche

Mu'allemah (Mistress) Yasmeena bint al Ahlam, OP, Cd'O
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Companion to the Company of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html
An Interkingdom Mounted Military Company