[Artemisia] 12th Night

Crystal Olsen jaquelinne at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 20:12:27 CST 2003

Twelfth Night
January 10, 2004
Riverdale, UT
Shire of Gryphon's Lair

While warring season is at a brief rest, join us in a Grand Azure and
Argent, a celebration of a joyous year past with revelry, pageantry and
feast! In honor of Gryphon's Lair's field colors, show off your blue and
white finery while participating in various classes, tournaments and a
sumptuous feast.

A Heavy and Rapier Tourney of regal bearing will be sure to provide practice
for those in arms, whilst a hat/head covering competition is certain to
entertain. Bring or wear your period head covering apparatus, which will be
judged on several points:  most aesthetically pleasing, biggest, most period
materials and construction, and funniest.

Should hats not be your forte, perhaps you will enjoy period games, dancing
or a class for your amusement and education. There will also be an arts and
sciences display, so bring your projects, both complete and incomplete, to
exhibit the wondrous talents of our Kingdom. Period entertainment and
children's activities are also planned.

In order to better celebrate the joys of the winter season, a feast shall be
laid forth for the enjoyment of the attendees. Succulent and richly
flavorful foods shall be the order of the evening. Please be so kind as to
remit pre-paid feast reservations to the Feast Steward no later than January
3rd. Feast reservations are being taken for 60, though we will consider
serving more, with sufficient interest and warning. Should one have special
dietary requirements (allergies, ingredients lists, Kosher or Halal), please
consult with the Feast Steward in advance, and every effort will be made to
accommodate your needs.

Limited merchant space is available; please contact the autocrats.

Site:  Riverdale Community Center - 4360 Parker Drive, Riverdale, Utah
	Site is Dry, no pets, no smoking in the building

Directions:  Take your best rout to I-15. Head in the appropriate direction
toward Ogden.
(From the North)  Merge onto exit #344a:  Hinckley Dr./31st Street/UT 79 E,
turn right onto parker Rd. (0.2mi), Parker Rd. turns into Parker Drive
(1.98mi). Site is right next to the Fire Station.
(From the South)  I-15 North to exit #342, Riverdale. Turn left onto 1150
West (0.5mi) then turn left onto 4400 S. (0.19mi), Turn right onto Parker
Drive (0.05mi). Site is right next to the Fire Station.
When:  10:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Site Fee:  $5.00 - Adults
	$3.00 - Children
	$25.00 Member Family Cap
	$3.00 Surcharge applies to all Non Member Adults
Feast Fee:  $7.00, paid in advance by January 3, 2004
Checks are accepted, made payable to:  Shire of Gryphon's Lair, SCA, Inc.

Autocrat:
Lady Jaquelinne de Radonvilliers (Crystal Olsen)
801.779.9174
1641 North 2140 West
Clinton, UT 84015
jaquelinne at comcast.net
Co-Autocrat:
Lord Grifon de Radonvilliers (James Olsen)
Same contact info above

Feast Steward:  HL Isabeau de Sevigny
801.298.3435 (no calls after 9 pm, please)
393 West 200 North # 2
Bountiful, UT 84010
badsquire at yahoo.com