[Artemisia] Estrella War Pre-Registration Ends Today!!

Elizabeth Lloyd elizabeth at thechiselersart.com
Wed Dec 31 09:18:13 CST 2003

 Now that the peace of the holiday season is ending........

 It is time to prepare for WAR!!

 Today, December 31st is the last day to pre-register for Estrella War.  We
are
 asking everyone to pre-register if at all possible in order to keep our
land
 allocation.  It is a simple process which we just finished ourselves.  Go
 www.estrellawar.org  and click on the pre-registration line and follow the
 instructions.

 We currently have only one group that has reserved space within the
 Artemisia Lands.  Please have the person in charge of your encampment
 contact us with the number of people camping with your group.  The group
can
 be Baronial, Shire, Canton, Incipient Shire, Household, or simply a group
of
 people wishing to camp together.  Please keep in mind the suggested space
of
 225 square feet per person when asking for space.

 In Service,

Sir William Wilde