[Artemisia] Test Post

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Mon Nov 3 10:44:31 CST 2003

 Actually, the list is much more quiet on weekends, since many people access only access their email during the week. As far as my winter projects - I plan to sew and finish all the garb that it is in my rather substantial"partially finished" pile of stuff. And work on some back scrolls. And.....-Thea(who hopes the weather clears up for Collegium Weekend)--- On Sun 11/02, Sue Clemenger < mooncat at in-tch.com > wrote:From: Sue Clemenger [mailto: mooncat at in-tch.com]To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.orgDate: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 11:01:30 -0700Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Test PostHi, Morgan. It's actually this quiet. Of course, not all of us mayhave found our way over to this new list yet.I'm not fortunate enough to have partaken of the Mistress' punkin soup, but have been, instead, catching up on housekeeping chores(ironing, dishes, and such), as well as working on stuff for Collegiumnext weekend. It's a perfect day for it--typical cold, gray, nastyNovember in northern Artemisia. I'm going to make soup for dinnertonight (cock-a-leekie). mmmmm.....Which gets me to thinking out loud (always dangerous, I know) aboutwinter projects and such. What is everyone planning to do for thewinter? or am I the only one with different emphases in the warm andcold months? I'm going to work on my spinning this winter, and learn howto weave (class starts this Wednesday! woo-hoo!). And I'll be workingon a quilt for a wedding present for my brother and his fiancee.--maireKarenO wrote:> > Sorry for the bandwidth, but I'm still trying to get messages to/from the> group.....unless it really is this quiet?> > Morgan (using Caointiarn's addy)> > _______________________________________________> Artemisia mailing list> Artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org> http://lists.gallowglass.org/mailman/listinfo/artemisia_______________________________________________Artemisia mailing listArtemisia at lists.gallowglass.orghttp://lists.gallowglass.org/mailman/listinfo/artemisia