[Artemisia] MichaelTheLoud@Yahoo.com

John Johnson yourguess03 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 09:15:28 CST 2003

> Michael, stop being paranoid.

Somebody got my password for accessing the Aerie and because I used the same password to access my MichaelTheLoud E-mail account on Yahoo they were able to disable my Yahoo account.  Not being paranoid but I was outright STUPID for using the same password for both.  Sure I can access the Aerie with that E-mail address but that E-mail address is invalid because it was disabled by somebody other than myself.

Michael