[Artemisia] Anybody from Draca Mor?

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Wed Nov 19 10:44:24 CST 2003

HL Isabeau de Sevingy wrote:

> largest non-kingdom level court events are ...Harvest
> Court in Missoula, Montana.

Regular local baronial events maybe, but Gryphon's Fury is the top
number grabber in the far North. 300+ usually. (It is a combined event
with Avacal/An Tir). Hopefully the fire gods will allow us to have it
this year. I think Raptor War over in Boise gets comparable numbers too.
Both are in late August.

As to the cheesemaking, there have been several people up here who have
dabbled in it, but the one I remember doing a bunch was Baroness Angese
in Loch Salann (SLC).  I have not seen her in a while (I live in
Sentinels' Keep, Missoula, MT) but someone local should be able to hook
you up. :)

Baroness Juliana
Kingdom MOAS