[Artemisia] Swastikas was RE: Cross as site token

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 09:06:26 CST 2003

My goodness, such a row over so simple a thing as a site token.  Will the
individual who first brought the question regarding using little pewter
crosses as site tokens please contact me privately?  I would be pleased,
thrilled, and delighted to tablet-weave yards on yards on yards of some
pattern for their use as site tokens.  That way, the event gets site tokens,
and the list can go on to other topics.

Brightest Blessings
Malkin
Otherhill