[Artemisia] Loch Salann Ancient History

Julia H. West julia.west at sff.net
Sun Nov 23 07:19:37 CST 2003

Greetings, Gentle Folk of Artemisia

I've started a website where I've put up some of my ancient artifacts from Loch Salann's history.  Right now it's mostly just scans of slides and a few fliers, and only covers bits of the first year, but I mean to expand it as I get more information (and more time to scan slides).

It's at http://www.sff.net/people/kitsune/sca/lshist.htm

Any of you who have information about Loch Salann's early years that you'd like to share, please let me know!  I can scan slides or photos (or anything else relatively flat) if you'll entrust them to me for a few days.  Or you can E-mail files to me (the biggest file my E-mailbox will take is 5 meg).  Most of all, I need memories.  I have a lousy one (memory, that is), and so far this website is all from my viewpoint.  Anyone else who remembers the old days (you know who you are!) or who can get information from people who aren't on this list, please send it to me.  My E-mail is julia.west at REMOVETHIS.sff.net (remove the obvious spam trap).

In service to the Dream,

Meistres Rhonwen y Llysieuyddes