[Artemisia] Arts and Sciences Dates

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Tue Nov 25 13:41:12 CST 2003

tangl wrote:

> So, by regional, do you mean Baronial/Shire stuff, or are we going to
> actually have Northern and Southern regions? Sounds a little like we're
> moving towards Principalities....? That would be cool, because it is a
> sign of growth!

Officially in the handbook there are four "regions". Defined
geographically.  Theoretically each year there will be two competitions
on the same date, but in two seperate places: North-South or East-West.
  Again all of this is in the new handbook (which is forthcoming).  It
has nothing to do with kingdom interior boundaries. I can't elaborate
more until the dates are finally set and all of this is published fro
everyone to have.

Juliana
(who is now off until Dec 01.)