[Artemisia] [Aerie] Re: Idendifing those who serve.

hanhebin hamberg at fiber.net
Fri Oct 10 21:54:15 CDT 2003

> Its clear to me after reading the list that the brunt of the
> problem seems to be "economics" and situations surrounding out
> area of the kingdom.

Neither economics nor kingdom size is the problem despite what you
are hearing.

> I also seems to me that the discussion of awards is prominent, and
> the loss of people in the SCA is due to lack of recognition by
> members of high standing.

This however is true.  I play in several kingdoms and while there are
a few that fall through the cracks but I've seen more individuals
denied recognition simply because of whom they associated with.

Michael

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/LmiolB/TM