[Artemisia] [Aerie] BOTE and OrdPrec server going down

Therasia von Tux cat at rocks4brains.com
Mon Oct 13 03:35:08 CDT 2003

I hope this posts the first time around...
The server that hosts the Artemisia Order of Precedence
and the Barony of One Thousand Eyes web sites will likely
be going down within the hour because of a hardware problem.
El Hermoso Dormido is in California on business and that
leaves me the chore of rebooting - when I can hunt down
El Hermoso Dormido and get the passwords from him. This is
to warn everyone that the server may not be back on line
tonight.

it figures that the hardware problems wait for El Hermoso
Dormido to leave town...

Thank you for your patience. I'll try to get things fixed
as fast as possible.

ttfn
Therasia

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.