[Artemisia] the current *****storm and Laurels list

Robert Burns wouldcarve at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 20 06:25:11 CDT 2003

having tried a number of times to post this to the aerie, here we go again.

Dear Friends:

    I don't unlurk very often and only read my email every couple of
weeks(ok months)  from what I've seen this time I'll have to make time to
read it more often.

    I need to find out how to get on the laurels list.  I have tried several
times in the past, to no avail, and a certain Laurel was going to put me on
manually at one time and nothing happened.  I am Master Robert de Fletcher (
just so you know I'm not a silly sockpuppet or any thing)  I have heard
there is a storm ongoing that I ought to be aware of.

    Secondly, in regards the storm currently going on about politics and
rudeness in general. I heartily recommend the same sovereign remedy that has
served me well for many years whenever the magic starts to wear thin, or
politics get too ugly, and hearing about people not playing nice with each
other starts to get me down,  I reread The Complete Anachronist #76 A
Dreamer's Travels, By Ioseph of Locksley O.L., O., Pel. It always restores
my faith in the Magic and the Dream.

Begging Your Pardon for the bandwidth,

I remain

Master, Don, Baron, Robert de Fletcher, In service to the Dream