[Artemisia] What you say via electronic means

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Mon Oct 20 09:41:58 CDT 2003

Where did you come up with this???  I said nothing regarding participation either way, nor has "refusing to help when asked" come up.  Please don't try to change the focus of the discussion.  The point we were discussing is private comments vs public comments, if you want to move on to offering assistance vs denying a request for assistance, that's fine, but please respect those taking part in, or following, the discussion enough not to try to make statements like this.  It's the equivalent of "you said apple, that means hydrothermal propulsion."

Morgan Blaidd Du
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and
Baroness Rachel Ashton