[Artemisia] Letters of Rec

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Mon Oct 20 09:50:21 CDT 2003

Very valid point, my phrasing would have better demonstrated my thoughts had
I said "be sure that, in your mind, they have embodied the description of
the award, before you recommend."  Example-

If you are considering recommending Lord Bubba for Knighthood, does he
embody the Five Points of Chivalry (prowess, largesse, courtesie, noblesse
oblige, and franchise, I think)?  If you are unsure what the REAL
qualifications are, other than [in this example] being good with a stick,
ASK A PEER.

Morgan Blaidd Du
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and