[Artemisia] Challenge Coins

Tim Brunson simply_tim at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 21:45:52 CDT 2003

Once again, I apoligize to the people of Artemisia. I
swear, I'll not respond to Micheal again on this
topic.

Micheal,

You are so clueless on my perspective, it's insulting
to be responded to by you. It seems a lot like having
a discussion in French only to have someone who speaks
Polish break in and disagree. You didn't read my post
for comprehension, you read it for either something to
disagree with, or for something you could rip out of
context and use as evidence.

I don't understand why you waste your time with a
group you don't even play with. If you showed up for
the occasional event I would put a bit more weight
behind what you say. But.. and you hopefully can
understand this point, although previous history would
indicate otherwise, how in the world can you expect to
have any validity with people who only see you online?
Talking about your non-SCA archery? You continuely
whine about how you're not getting your just dues but
you won't show up to an event to give us some reason,
any reason, to have some sympathy for what you're
saying.

Your examples read like an urban myth, I once had a
friend of a sister-in-law's cousin who was cheated by
the King.. blah blah blah. Get a clue, a lot of the
people you're whining to have no idea who you are, let
alone who in the heck you might be speaking in
reference to. Get some garb on, come to an event, and
show us how base and lowborn we are.

I'm done. I think I'll go with others on this one and
ignore. It just makes me sick. I'll consider your
posts spam at this point.

Thomas

P.S. Could someone take a moment at the next event and
explain to me why we have to put up with abuse?

--- Wayne Hamberg <michaeltheloud at yahoo.com> wrote:
> While we should play the game primarily for the fun,
> awards have become part of the game.  I agreed with
> what you said but the point needs to be made that if
> you want to people to keep playing the rules have to
> be equal to all not some.
>
> Michael

=====
That which doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

"It's just an operating system, not a religion" - John Gowin