[Artemisia] OH the YEARS.

Godwin fitzGilbert de Striguil archergodwin at cableone.net
Thu Oct 23 07:24:43 CDT 2003

> How long has everyone (who is interseted in telling) been involved in this
> widest game?

Many thanks to Ulric for getting me addicted...

January 2000 Scottish 12th Night here in Arn Hold. There was heavy
athletics and even though I was a newby, I was allowed to participate in
the stone throw, the hammer throw and to everyone's delight...the caber
toss.
Those there might remember how it was raining and all, and well when I
went to launch the caber, my feet were the ones that went flying, and I
did well just to keep the caber from landing on me...what with me flat
on my back looking up...;)

Everyone laughed with me, and gave me another chance. That and the feast
that night of haggis...I was hooked, and a welsh archer was born.

Godwin

Boddhawch fwynhau da yn saethu