[Artemisia] Scotch

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Mon Oct 27 12:28:33 CST 2003

Gee, if we add Absinthe, then someone will want to bring Tequila, and some brewer will want to bring mead and/or wine and/or beer, hmmm.....

Non-command decision:  The Scotch/Irish tasting to be held in the Barony Ashton pavillion on a night yet to be determined at Uprising will be those two whiskeys only.

Of course, since my brother-in-arms Raven is planning to host a Bardic on one night, I'm sure there will be an opportunity for you to share your Absinthe with those who are interested.

As for period, I've always understood Period to be 600-1650, although I've heard the top end moved back to 1630 in recent years.

Morgan Blaidd Du
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and
Baroness Rachel Ashton