[Artemisia] Pennsic

Dame Rachel (Thaya Shaeffer) damethaya at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 08:46:54 CDT 2004

Greetings Good Cousins,
I know for certain that there will indeed be an Artemisia Royal Encampment at Pennsic this year. My husband Meister Tor and myself will also be a Pennsic from about Aug 9th to Aug 18th.  We will be flying in so that we will also not use up the bulk of our vacation driving.  While we will be sleeping off site at a near by bed & breakfast, we listed on our pre-reg that our camping group is Artemisia Royal.  (That way we get counted in the numbers towards the land grab for Artemisia <grin>).  Additionally I know of several other folks from Arn Hold who will be in attandance at Pennsic, and those are simply the folks I have had converse with personally.  So indeed, if you are traveling to Pennsic from Artemisia, you will find yourself in glad company.
Shalom,
Dame Rachel Ravenlock,OP
>From the Barony of Arn Hold (SW Idaho)
Within the Glorious Kingdom of Artemisia

shilo11 at mail.com wrote:
Greetings unto the list,

Does anyone know if there will there be an
Artemisian presence at Pennsic this year?
Or if there will be travelers from Montana/
Idaho areas going?

Many thanks,
Rowena

"Luminous beings are we." - Yoda

SCA:  Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
Kingdom of Artemisia, Barony of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST please!
“I know that God only gives me as much as I can handle,
I simply never knew He thought so highly of my abilities.”
- Mother Theresa