[Artemisia] RE: Artemisia Digest, Vol 7, Issue 12

optimus crime kernelpines at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 10:14:19 CDT 2004

Greetings all! Thank you for the swift response!

Robert Woodruff:
It is going very well! I just found out that my wife and I will be having a
little baby girl in September, our first, so I am terrified and overjoyed
about that. I have always had a very keen interest in feudal times, I grew
up in Westen Montana shooting bows, making wooden swords, running, jumping,
climbing trees, that sort of thing, so this is right up my alley. I also
have a fondness for history. As far as persona goes, that is something that
I shall have to give much more consideration. How did you come about
choosing yours? Anyone?

Raven MacLeod
Sensenchal, Loch Salann:
Thank you for your response! Yes, I have checked both the SCA's website as
well as your own to study up on the finer details of the SCA. I am very
excited about what I see there. I stumbled onto one of your meetings in
Sugarhouse park a few years ago and I have been thinking about it ever
since, so I am somewhat familiar with the organization. The only problem I
see, is there is so much I need to do before I can enter into full
membership. What advice would you have for somebody just starting out. I
need to aquire quite a few physical possessions, clothing, armor, etc.. and
I am sure a ton of knowledge. Where to start???

Dame Rachel:
Greetings to you as well Dear LadY!