[Artemisia] Pennsic

shilo11 at mail.com shilo11 at mail.com
Wed Apr 14 20:49:49 CDT 2004

Unto the kind and timely Dame Rachel,

Thank you so much for you responce. I was curious as to who to
contact in order to make arangements to camp with the kingdom.
Driving 28 hours to be there I would love to camp with friendly and
familiar faces from my own "neighborhood". Ten to twelve thousand
attendees makes for a gathering the size of a town. Along with all
the amenities and/or unsavory things that go with such. Knowing
who is supposed to be in camp (and who is not) brings some
feeling of security.

> I know for certain that there will indeed be an Artemisia Royal Encampment at Pennsic this year.
 <snip>
> we listed on our pre-reg that our camping group is Artemisia Royal.  (That way we get counted in the numbers towards the
land grab for Artemisia <grin>).  Additionally I know of several other folks from Arn Hold who will be in attandance at Pennsic, and
those are simply the folks I have had converse with personally.  So indeed, if you are traveling to Pennsic from Artemisia, you will
find yourself in glad company.

Do we need to "seek permission" to camp with Artemisia Royals?
I wrote TRM's three week ago and there was no response.Or do I
just register and then just drop in? Is there a kingdom land agent
yet? Who?

Thank you so much for your help. You have been most kind in
your rapid response.

With great respect,
Rowena of Falkirk

"Luminous beings are we." - Yoda